- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 441
- Fat Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 55g
- Sugar Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Sodium Content: 4.07g
Quick chicken noodles
- oil - 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- chicken-thigh - 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, diced
- garlic - 1 garlic clove, crushed or sliced
- pepper - 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- spring-onion - small bunch spring onion, sliced
- beansprout - 100g or 3 good handfuls beansprout
- noodle - 2 x 150g packs straight-to-wok noodles
- oyster-sauce - 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then stir- fry the chicken for about 3 mins, until golden.
- Throw in the garlic and pepper and cook for 2 mins more. next, add the spring onions, beansprouts, noodles, sauce and 5 tbsp water and toss everything together for a final 2 mins cooking. Serve immediately.
Quick chicken recipe for 2 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has oil, chicken thigh, garlic, pepper, spring onion, beansprout, noodle and oyster sauce.