- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 320
- Fat Content: 9g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 52g
- Sugar Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 11g
- Sodium Content: 3.98g
Quick chilli bean wraps
- onion - 1 small onion, sliced
- vegetable-oil - 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- bean - 400g can mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- chopped-tomato - 400g can chopped tomatoes
- cajun-seasoning - 30g sachet fajita seasoning (we like Discovery), or 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- tortilla - 8 soft corn tortillas wraps (Old El Paso are good)
- cheese - grated cheese, guacamole and soured cream
- coriander - handful coriander or parsley, roughly chopped
- Gently fry onions for 5 mins in oil, until softened. Tip in beans, tomatoes and seasoning, then simmer for 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, warm the wraps in the microwave on High for 1 min.
- Take a large spoonful of beans and spoon along the centre of each wrap. Top with some grated cheese, a spoonful of guacamole and soured cream and a sprinkling of coriander or parsley. Wrap into a cigar shape and eat straight away.
Vegetarian chilli recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has onion, vegetable oil, bean, chopped tomato, cajun seasoning, tortilla, cheese and coriander.