- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 52
- Fat Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Sugar Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0.02g
Really enormous chocolate buttons
- Ask a grown-upto tear off some big sheets of baking parchment. Draw around a glass or saucer with a pencil to make big button shapes. Turn the paper over.
- Spoon a blob of chocolate into the middle of each circle and use a paint brush to spread it to the edges of the circle. Don't worry if it isn't neat.
- Decorate each button with sprinkles, sweets or blobs of other coloured chocolate.
- Leave the buttons to cool and set really hard, in the fridge if the room is hot. Once they are hard, peel them off the paper carefully and wrap up or eat.
Edible gift recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has milk chocolate, plain chocolate, white chocolate and sprinkle.