- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 165
- Fat Content: 8g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Sugar Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Red berry granola yogurt pots
- strawberry - 150g strawberries
- greek-yogurt - 4 tbsp Greek yogurt
- granola - 4 tbsp quick granola (see below)
- lemon - 1/2 lemon
- raspberry - 150g raspberries
- honey - 1/2 tbsp honey
- coconut-oil - 1 tbsp coconut oil
- cinnamon - 1 tsp cinnamon
- oats - 150g oats
- sunflower-seeds - 50g sunflower seeds
- pumpkin-seeds - 50g pumpkin seeds
- honey - 2 tbsp honey
- To make the coulis, juice the half lemon, then put in a pan with the raspberries and honey. Cook over a gentle heat for a few moments, breaking down with the back of a wooden spoon. Blend to a puree, then push through a sieve and discard the raspberry seeds. Divide between the bottom of four little pots or jars.
- To make the quick granola, melt the coconut oil, cinnamon and pinch of salt in a medium pan over a gentle heat. Pour in the oats, seeds and honey and stir well to combine. Continue to move around the pan until evenly browned, about 5 mins. Spread out on a baking sheet to cool.
- While it's cooking, slice up the strawberries and divide between the pots, layering up over the coulis. Spoon 1 tbsp of yogurt on top of each pot. Finish each pot with 1 tbsp of granola sprinkled over (the remaining granola will keep in a jar for a week).
Marathon recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has strawberry, greek yogurt, granola, lemon, raspberry, honey, coconut oil, cinnamon, oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and honey.