- Serving: 4 as a side or starter
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 361
- Fat Content: 30g
- Saturated Fat Content: 16g
- Carbohydrate Content: 11g
- Sugar Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
Roast aubergines with yogurt & harissa
- Heat the oven to 200C/190C fan/gas 6. Pierce the aubergines a few times with the tip of aknife, then brush with olive oil and put them on abaking sheet. Roast for about 40-45 mins, or until the aubergines are completely tender.
- Melt the butter in a pan, then stir through the harissa (seeour recipe). Cut the aubergines in half, opening them up a bit like a baked potato. Put them on a warm platter and season the inside of each one, then mix the yogurt with the garlic. Spoon some of this into each aubergine, then drizzle over the spiced butter. Scatter over the coriander and sesame seeds to serve.
Vegetarian summer recipe for 4 as a side or starter people, takes only 40 mins; recipe has aubergine, olive oil, butter, harissa, greek yogurt, garlic clove, coriander and sesame seeds.Add to Favourites