- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 3
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 244
- Fat Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 7g
- Sugar Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 27g
- Sodium Content: 2.4g
Roast pork with lemon gremolata
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- red-onion - 1 medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced
- pork-tenderloin - 300g pork tenderloin fillet, trimmed
- fennel-seed - 2 tsp fennel seed
- sea-salt - 1 tsp sea salt
- vegetable-stock - 150ml hot vegetable stock
- broad-bean - 175g frozen broad bean
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- lemon - finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- parsley - 1 rounded tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6/fan 180C. Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the onion over a low heat for 5 minutes. Tip into a 20x15cm ovenproof dish. Heat the remaining oil in the pan, add the pork and lightly brown on all sides for 5 minutes, then sit it on top of the onions. Crush together the fennel seeds, sea salt and a grinding of black pepper and sprinkle over the pork.
- Bring the stock to the boil, then pour over the pork. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes. Add the beans and roast for another 5-7 minutes, or until the pork is cooked.
- Mix the garlic with the lemon zest and parsley. Slice the pork, put on top of the beans and onions and sprinkle with the garlic mixture.
Healthy pork recipe for 3 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has olive oil, red onion, pork tenderloin, fennel seed, sea salt, vegetable stock, broad bean, garlic clove, lemon and parsley.