- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 464
- Fat Content: 18g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 44g
- Sugar Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 26g
- Sodium Content: 1.2g
Roasted asparagus & pea salad
- natural-yogurt - 3 tbsp natural yogurt
- wholegrain-mustard - 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- honey - 1/2 tsp honey
- lemon - 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- watercress - 100g watercress
- sourdough-bread - 1 large slice sourdough bread
- asparagus - 200g asparagus, tough ends removed
- rapeseed-oil - 1 1/2 tbsp cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- egg - 2 eggs
- peas - 200g frozen peas
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Mix the yogurt, mustard and honey together. Add the lemon zest, then add the juice and some seasoning to taste. Squeeze any remaining lemon juice over the watercress.
- Tear the bread into rough chunks and put them on a largeroasting traywith the asparagus. Toss both in the rapeseed oil and seasoning, and roast for 10 mins until the asparagus is tender and croutons are golden.
- Meanwhile, cook the eggs in a pan of boiling water for 6 mins, then add the frozen peas and cook for 1 min more. Drain and rinse both under cold water until cool. Peel the eggs, then cut into quarters.
- To assemble, mix the asparagus and peas through the watercress, then toss through the creamy dressing. Nestle in the eggs and croutons, and serve.
Healthy summer recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has natural yogurt, wholegrain mustard, honey, lemon, watercress, sourdough bread, asparagus, rapeseed oil, egg and peas.