- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 240
- Fat Content: 17g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 13g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Roasted cauliflower with tomato & cashew sauce
- cauliflower - 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- nigella-seeds - 2 tsp nigella seeds
- vegetable-oil - 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- garam-masala - 3 tsp garam masala
- garlic-cloves - 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ginger - 2cm piece ginger, grated
- passata - 500g passata
- cashew-nut-butter - 2 tbsp cashew nut butter
- double-cream - 50ml double cream
- brown-rice - brown rice or naan bread
- coriander - 1/2 bunch coriander, chopped
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the cauliflower florets with the nigella seeds, 1 tbsp of the oil and 2 tsp of the garam masala. Spread out onto a roasting tray and cook for 35-40 mins until starting to soften and char, tossing halfway through.
- Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil in a small pan. Add the garlic, ginger, passata and the remaining garam masala and leave to simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 mins. Stir in the cashew nut butter and cream, then season to taste.
- Serve the sauce over the brown rice or naan bread, top with the roasted cauliflower and garnish with the coriander.
Vegetarian dinner recipe for 4 people, takes only 40 mins; recipe has cauliflower, nigella seeds, vegetable oil, garam masala, garlic cloves, ginger, passata, cashew nut butter, double cream, brown rice and coriander.