- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 275
- Fat Content: 9g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 5g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 44g
- Sodium Content: 1.09g
Rosemary chicken with tomato sauce
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- chicken-thigh - 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- rosemary - 1 rosemary sprig, leaves finely chopped
- red-onion - 1 red onion, finely sliced
- garlic-clove - 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- anchovy - 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- tomato - 400g can chopped tomatoes
- caper - 1 tbsp capers, drained
- red-wine - 75ml red wine (optional)
- Heat half the oil in a non-stick pan, then brown the chicken all over. Add half the chopped rosemary, stir to coat, then set aside on a plate.
- In the same pan, heat the rest of the oil, then gently cook the onion for about 5 mins until soft. Add the garlic, anchovies and remaining rosemary, then fry for a few mins more until fragrant. Pour in the tomatoes and capers with the wine, if using, or 75ml water if not. Bring to the boil, then return the chicken pieces to the pan. Cover, then cook for 20 mins until the chicken is cooked through. Season and serve with a crisp green salad and crusty bread.
Cheap cut recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has olive oil, chicken thigh, rosemary, red onion, garlic clove, anchovy, tomato, caper and red wine.