- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 271
- Fat Content: 0g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 23g
- Sugar Content: 22g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0g
- orange-juice - 175ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- lime-juice - 75ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- rum - 150ml good-quality golden rum
- sugar-syrup - 50ml sugar syrup
- grenadine - dash of grenadine syrup
- angostura-bitters - dash of Angostura bitters
- ice - ice cubes, to serve
- nutmeg - generous pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- orange - 2 thick slices orange, to garnish
- cherry - maraschino cherries, to garnish
- Pour the juices, rum, sugar syrup, grenadine and Angostura bitters into a large jug and give it a good stir. Pop into the fridge to chill for 1 hr.
- Serve over ice cubes, sprinkle over the nutmeg and garnish with an orange slice and maraschino cherry, speared with a cocktail stick.
Rum cocktail recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has orange juice, lime juice, rum, sugar syrup, grenadine, angostura bitters, ice, nutmeg, orange and cherry.