- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 458
- Fat Content: 38g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Carbohydrate Content: 7g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 23g
- Sodium Content: 0.14g
Salmon, avocado & cucumber salad
- salmon-fillet - 4 skinless salmon fillets, approx 100g each
- avocado - 3 avocados
- cucumber - 1 cucumber
- mixed-salad-leaves - 400g bag mixed salad leaves
- mint - 4 tbsp chopped mint
- lime - grated zest 1 and juice o limes
- clear-honey - 2 tsp clear honey
- olive-oil - 3 tbsp olive oil, plus a little extra for the salmon
- Season the salmon, then rub with oil. Mix the dressing ingredients together. Halve, stone, peel and slice the avocados. Halve and quarter the cucumber lengthways, then cut into slices. Divide salad, avocado and cucumber between four plates, then drizzle with half the dressing.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Add the salmon and fry for 3-4 mins on each side until crisp but still moist inside. Put a salmon fillet on top of each salad and drizzle over the remaining dressing. Serve warm.
Paleo recipe for 4 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has salmon fillet, avocado, cucumber, mixed salad leaves, mint, lime, clear honey and olive oil.