- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 618
- Fat Content: 30g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 41g
- Sugar Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 14g
- Protein Content: 49g
- Sodium Content: 1.47g
Salmon & soya bean salad
- egg - 1 large omega-3 rich egg (See TRY section at the bottom of the recipe)
- soya-bean - 200g frozen soya beans, defrosted
- lemon - zest and juice 1 lemon
- oil - 2 tbsp flax seed oil (we used granoVita)
- lentil - 250g pouch Puy lentils
- spring-onion - small bunch spring onions, sliced
- salmon-fillet - 2 poached salmon fillets, skin removed
- Put the egg in a pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Cook for 4 mins (or 8 for hard-boiled), adding soya beans to the pan for the final min, then drain and run under cold water to cool. Shell and cut egg into 6 wedges, then set aside.
- Mix the lemon juice and zest with the oil, season, then stir through the soya beans, lentils and spring onions.
- Divide between 2 plates, then gently break the salmon into large flakes and put on top of the lentils along with the egg. Try it with seeded brown bread.
High-protein recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has egg, soya bean, lemon, oil, lentil, spring onion and salmon fillet.