- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 321
- Fat Content: 20g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 3g
- Sugar Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 32g
- Sodium Content: 0.77g
Salmon & spinach with tartare cream
- vegetable-oil - 1 tsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- salmon-fillet - 2 skinless salmon fillets
- spinach - 250g bag spinach
- creme-fraiche - 2 tbsp reduced-fat creme fraiche
- lemon - juice 1/2 lemon
- caper - 1 tsp caper, drained
- flat-leaf-parsley - 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- lemon - lemon wedges, to serve
- Heat the oil in a pan, season the salmon on both sides, then fry for 4 mins each side until golden and the flesh flakes easily. Leave to rest on a plate while you cook the spinach.
- Tip the leaves into the hot pan, season well, then cover and leave to wilt for 1 min, stirring once or twice. Spoon the spinach onto plates, then top with the salmon. Gently heat the creme fraiche in the pan with a squeeze of the lemon juice, the capers and parsley, then season to taste. Be careful not to let it boil. Spoon the sauce over the fish, then serve with lemon wedges.
Cholesterol-friendly recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has vegetable oil, salmon fillet, spinach, crème fraîche, lemon, caper, flat-leaf parsley and lemon.