- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 434
- Fat Content: 24g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 28g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 30g
- Sodium Content: 0.42g
Salmon with new potato & corn salad & basil dressing
- new-potato - 400g baby new potatoes
- sweetcorn - 2 sweetcorn cobs
- salmon-fillet - 4 skinless salmon fillets
- tomato - 2 very large tomatoes, like beefsteak
- red-wine-vinegar - 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- shallot - 1 shallot, finely chopped
- caper - 1 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- basil-leaf - handful basil leaves
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, adding corn for final 5 mins, then drain and allow to cool a little.
- For the dressing, mix the vinegar, oil, shallot, capers, basil and some seasoning.
- Heat grill to high. Rub a little dressing on the salmon and cook, skinned-side down, for 7-8 mins. Slice tomatoes and place on a serving plate. Slice the potatoes, cut the corn from the cobs and arrange over the tomatoes. Top with the salmon, then drizzle over the remaining dressing.
Healthy salmon recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has new potato, sweetcorn, salmon fillet, tomato, red wine vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, shallot, caper and basil leaf.