- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 256
- Fat Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Carbohydrate Content: 34g
- Sugar Content: 22g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 1g
Salted caramel & peanut butter s’mores
- Preheat the grill to high and line a baking sheet with parchment. Put 8 waffle biscuits on the tray with a peanut butter cup on each and grill until it starts melting.
- Put a tsp of caramel on the other 8 waffles and sprinkle a few salt flakes over each.
- Sandwich the waffle biscuits together and enjoy with a cappuccino.
Caramel recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 2 mins; recipe has biscuit, peanut butter, caramel and sea salt.