- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 145
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 11g
- Sugar Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0g
Salted fruit ’n’ nut bark
- dark-chocolate - 200g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa solids)
- white-chocolate - 100g white chocolate
- nut - 50g mixed nuts (we used pecans, cashews, pistachios and macadamia nuts), chopped into chunky pieces
- raspberry - 2 tbsp freeze-dried raspberries
- dried-fruit - 50g dried fruit (we used sultanas, cranberries and chopped apricots)
- sea-salt - 1/4 tsp sea salt flakes
- Melt the dark and white chocolate in separate bowls suspended over pans of gently simmering water, stirring every now and then. Meanwhile, line a large baking tray with baking parchment. Leave the chocolate to cool for 10 mins.
- Pour the dark chocolate onto the tray and spread it into a rectangle, roughly 20 x 25cm. Drizzle over the white chocolate and create a swirled pattern by dragging a cocktail stick back and forth across the chocolate. Scatter over the nuts, fruit and sea salt, then leave somewhere cool to set.
- Break into shards or leave whole, wrap in cellophane or pack into a box, then tie up with ribbon. Will keep for 2 weeks.
Edible gift recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has dark chocolate, white chocolate, nut, raspberry, dried fruit and sea salt.