- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 297
- Fat Content: 19g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 10g
- Sugar Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 20g
- Sodium Content: 0.6g
Scrambled eggs with basil, spinach & tomatoes
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a large non-stick frying pan, add the tomatoes and cook, cut-side down, over a medium heat. While they are cooking, beat the eggs in a jug with the yogurt, 2 tbsp water, plenty of black pepper and the basil.
- Transfer the tomatoes to serving plates. Add the spinach to the pan and wilt, stirring a few times while you cook the eggs.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat, pour in the egg mixture and stir every now and then until scrambled and just set. Spoon the spinach onto the plates and top with the scrambled eggs.
High-protein breakfast recipe for 2 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has rapeseed oil, tomato, large egg, natural bio yogurt, basil and baby spinach.