- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 457
- Fat Content: 32g
- Saturated Fat Content: 17g
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Sodium Content: 2g
Seared garlic seafood with spicy harissa bisque
- lobster - 400g can lobster bisque
- harissa - 1 tbsp harissa
- lime - zest and juice 1/2 lime
- single-cream - 2 tbsp single cream, plus a little extra for drizzling
- king-prawn - 8 large raw king prawns, peeled
- scallop - 6 scallops, roe removed
- garlic-butter - 1 tbsp garlic butter
- coriander - small handful coriander, leaves picked
- red-chilli - 1/2 red chilli, thinly sliced
- bread - toasted bread, to serve
- Heat the lobster bisque, harissa and lime juice In a small pan until bubbling. Add the cream, reduce the heat and keep warm while you cook the seafood.
- Season the prawns and scallops. Heat the garlic butter in a frying pan until starting to foam. Add the seafood and cook for 1 min on each side until the prawns are pink and the scallops are cooked and starting to brown, but still have a little bounce.
- To serve, pile the prawns and scallops into the centre of 2 shallow soup bowls, pour around the spicy bisque, scatter with a few coriander leaves, chilli slices, lime zest and a drizzle of cream. Serve with toasted bread.
Quick Christmas recipe for 2 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has lobster, harissa, lime, single cream, king prawn, scallop, garlic butter, coriander, red chilli and bread.