- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 33
- Fat Content: 1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 1g
- Sugar Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Sesame chicken & prawn skewers
- ginger - thumb-sized piece ginger, grated
- garlic-clove - 1 large garlic clove, grated
- honey - 1 tsp honey
- soy-sauce - 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- sesame-oil - 1 tsp sesame oil
- lime - 1/2 lime, juiced
- sesame-seeds - 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- chicken-breast - 1 skinless chicken breast, cut into 10 pieces
- king-prawns - 10 raw king prawns
- broccoli-head - 1 broccoli head, cut into 20 florets
- cocktail-skewers - 20 cocktail skewers
- Combine the ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice and sesame seeds. Divide between two bowls, then add the chicken pieces to one and the prawns to the other. Toss both mixtures well, then leave to marinate in the fridge for 15 mins.
- Cook the chicken in afrying panover a medium-high heat for 3 mins, then push to one side and add the prawns to the other side of the pan. Cook for 2 mins until the prawns are pink and the chicken is cooked through (use two separate pans if anyone you're cooking for has an allergy or is a pescatarian). Put the broccoli in a microwaveable bowl with a splash of water, then cover andcook on highfor 5 mins.
- Thread half of the skewers with chicken and broccoli and the other half with prawns and broccoli.
Party food recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has ginger, garlic clove, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime, sesame seeds, chicken breast, king prawns, broccoli head and cocktail skewers.