- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 463
- Fat Content: 22g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 29g
- Sugar Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 32g
- Sodium Content: 1.1g
Sesame salmon, purple sprouting broccoli & sweet potato mash
- sesame-oil - 1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- soy-sauce - 1 tbsp low-salt soy sauce
- ginger - thumb-sized piece ginger, grated
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- honey - 1 tsp honey
- sweet-potato - 2 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- lime - 1 lime, cut into wedges
- salmon-fillet - 2 boneless skinless salmon fillets
- purple-sprouting-broccoli - 250g purple sprouting broccoli
- sesame-seed - 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- red-chilli - 1 red chilli, thinly sliced (deseeded if you don't like it too hot)
- Heat oven to 200C/180 fan/ gas 6 and line a baking tray with parchment. Mix together 1/2 tbsp sesame oil, the soy, ginger, garlic and honey. Put the sweet potato wedges, skin and all, into a glass bowl with the lime wedges. Cover with cling film and microwave on high for 12-14 mins until completely soft.
- Meanwhile, spread the broccoli and salmon out on the baking tray. Spoon over the marinade and season. Roast in the oven for 10-12 mins, then sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- Remove the lime wedges and roughly mash the sweet potato using a fork. Mix in the remaining sesame oil, the chilli and some seasoning. Divide between plates, along with the salmon and broccoli.
Healthy sweet potato recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic clove, honey, sweet potato, lime, salmon fillet, purple sprouting broccoli, sesame seed and red chilli.