- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 10
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 393
- Fat Content: 16g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 51g
- Sugar Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 14g
- Sodium Content: 0.11g
- oats - 3 cups oats
- mixed-nut - 1 cup mixed nuts including macadamia if possible
- sesame-seed - 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- sunflower-seed - 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- raisin - 1/2 cup raisins
- dried-cranberries - 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- apricot - 1 cup dried ready-to-eat apricots, chopped
- semi-skimmed-milk - soya or semi-skimmed milk
- fruit - chopped fresh seasonal fruit, such as pears, banana, pineapple, papya, passion fruit and grapes
- Tip the oats into a large airtight container and add the nuts, seeds, raisins and cranberries. Stir in the apricots.
- To serve, spoon a portion into a bowl, pour over the milk and top with chopped fresh fruit.
Marathon recipe for 10 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has oats, mixed nut, sesame seed, sunflower seed, raisin, dried cranberries, apricot, semi-skimmed milk and fruit.