- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 293
- Fat Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 32g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 27g
- Sodium Content: 1.7g
- teriyaki-sauce - 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- chinese-five-spice-powder - 1/2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- curry-powder - 2 tsp medium Madras curry powder
- pork-tenderloin - 300g/11oz pork tenderloin, trimmed of any fat
- egg-noodle - 140g medium egg noodle
- sunflower-oil - 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- vegetable - 2 x 300g packs fresh mixed stir-fry vegetables
- prawn - 100g cooked prawn, thawed if frozen
- Mix the teriyaki sauce, five-spice and curry powders. Add half to the pork, turning to coat, and leave to marinate for 15 mins.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Remove pork from the marinade and put on a small baking tray lined with foil. Roast for 15-20 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles following pack instructions, but reduce the cooking time by 1 min. Refresh in cold water and drain very well.
- Transfer the pork to a chopping board and rest for 5 mins. Set a large non-stick frying pan or wok over a medium-high heat. Add the oil and stir-fry the veg for 3-4 mins. Cut the pork in half lengthways, then thinly slice. Tip into the pan, with the prawns, noodles and remaining marinade. Toss together for 2-3 mins until hot.
Dairy-free dinner recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has teriyaki sauce, chinese five-spice powder, curry powder, pork tenderloin, egg noodle, sunflower oil, vegetable and prawn.Add to Favourites