- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 345
- Fat Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 24g
- Sugar Content: 20g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 28g
- Sodium Content: 1.3g
Slow cooker chicken curry
- onion - 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- curry-paste - 3 tbsp mild curry paste
- tomato - 400g can chopped tomatoes
- vegetable-bouillon-powder - 2 tsp vegetable bouillon powder
- ginger - 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- yellow-pepper - 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
- chicken-legs - 2 skinless chicken legs, fat removed
- coriander - 30g pack fresh coriander, leaves chopped
- rice - cooked brown rice, to serve
- Put 1 roughly chopped large onion, 3 tbsp mild curry paste, a 400g can chopped tomatoes, 2 tsp vegetable bouillon powder, 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger and 1 chopped yellow pepper into theslow cookerpot with a third of a can of water and stir well.
- Add 2 skinless chicken legs, fat removed, and push them under all the other ingredients so that they are completely submerged. Cover with the lid and chill in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, cook on Low for 6 hrs until the chicken and vegetables are really tender.
- Stir in the the chopped leaves of 30g coriander just before serving over brown rice.
One-pot recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has onion, curry paste, tomato, vegetable bouillon powder, ginger, yellow pepper, chicken legs, coriander and rice.Add to Favourites