- Serving: 4 as a starter, 8 as a dip
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 225
- Fat Content: 18.9g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11.6g
- Carbohydrate Content: 0.2g
- Sugar Content: 11.6g
- Fiber Content: 0.2g
- Protein Content: 13.6g
- Sodium Content: 2.2g
Smoked salmon, dill & lemon paté
- If you aren't using smoked salmon trimmings then chop the salmon into small pieces. Tip the soft cheese, creme fraiche (if using) and lemon juice into a food processor, season generously with black pepper and blitz to your liking. Add the smoked salmon and pulse a few times if you want the pate chunky or blitz some more if you want the pate smooth and pink.
- Stir the herbs into the pate and spoon into a large or four smaller bowls and serve with warm toast as a starter or with breadsticks as a dip.
Christmas pate and terrine recipe for 4 as a starter, 8 as a dip people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has smoked salmon, soft cheese, crème fraîche, lemon, chive and breadstick.