- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 613
- Fat Content: 21g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 90g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 16g
- Sodium Content: 1.5g
Spaghetti with cherry tomato & black olive sauce
- spaghetti - 250g spaghetti
- cherry-tomato - 200g cherry tomato, halved
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- basil - small bunch basil, leaves torn and stems removed
- black-olive - 10 good quality black olives (not in brine), roughly chopped
- caper - 1 tbsp caper, drained and rinsed
- lemon - zest and juice 1 lemon
- parmesan - shaved parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), to serve
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions in salted water until al dente. Meanwhile, put the tomatoes in a bowl with the oil, basil, olives, capers, lemon zest and juice, and a pinch of salt and mix together.
- Drain the pasta, then return to the pan. Add the tomato mixture and mix again to combine. Serve with the cheese sprinkled on top.
Healthy Italian recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has spaghetti, cherry tomato, extra-virgin olive oil, basil, black olive, caper, lemon and parmesan.