- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 591
- Fat Content: 25g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 75g
- Sugar Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 21g
- Sodium Content: 0.26g
Spaghetti with prawns, chilli & rocket
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water according to pack instructions.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, split the chillies down the centre lengthways. Using a teaspoon and starting at the top, scoop the seeds from the flesh - add these if you like your food hot. Using a sharp knife, cut the chillies in thin strips, bundle them together and cut across to make squares.
- Drain the spaghetti, toss with a drizzling of olive oil and set aside. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan or saute pan over a high heat and add the prawns. Stir in the chillies, season, then add the spaghetti. Remove from the heat, fold through the rocket and stir.
Healthy prawn recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has spaghetti, chilli, extra-virgin olive oil, prawn and rocket.Add to Favourites