- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 54
- Fat Content: 4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 3g
- Sugar Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
- potato - 200g waxy potatoes, such as Charlotte, peeled and cut into 24 x 2cm/ 3/4 in chunks
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp mild olive oil or sunflower oil
- rosemary - 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- red-pepper - 1 large red pepper, deseeded and cut into 24 x 2cm/ 3/4 in chunks
- yellow-pepper - 1 large yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into 24 x 2cm/ 3/4 in chunks
- chorizo - 200g cooking chorizo, cut into 24 pieces
- creme-fraiche - 200g half-fat creme fraiche
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- flat-leaf-parsley - 1/2 small pack flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- bamboo-skewer - 24 short bamboo skewers
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Half-fill a large pan with water and bring to the boil. Add the potatoes and return to the boil. Cook for 1 min, then drain in a colander and tip into a bowl. Pour over the olive oil, sprinkle with the rosemary and season. Toss together.
- Scatter the potatoes over a large baking tray and cook for 5 mins. Turn the potatoes, add the peppers and cook for a further 10 mins or until just beginning to soften. Set aside to cool.
- Thread a chunk of yellow pepper, a chunk of potato and a chunk of red pepper onto bamboo skewers, finishing with a piece of chorizo. Place on a parchment-lined baking tray, cover and chill (up to 8 hrs). To make the dip, mix all the ingredients in a bowl, cover and chill.
- When ready to serve, heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Bake the skewers for 10 mins or until the vegetables are softened and nicely browned, and the chorizo slices are cooked through. Serve with the dip.
Party food recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has potato, olive oil, rosemary, red pepper, yellow pepper, chorizo, crème fraîche, garlic clove, flat-leaf parsley and bamboo skewer.