- light-muscovado-sugar - 100g light muscovado sugar
- orange - 2 oranges, zest pared, juice squeezed from one, the other cut into chunks
- cinnamon-stick - 2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- nutmeg - little freshly grated nutmeg
- red-wine - 1 x 75cl bottle light red wine
- apple - 1 apple, quartered, cored and thickly sliced
- Put the sugar, the orange zest, juice and chunks, cinnamon and nutmeg in a pan with 300ml/1/2pt water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 mins to infuse the spices, then add the wine and apple slices and bring to a simmer. Serve in heatproof glasses.
Halloween drinks recipe for 8 – 10 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has light muscovado sugar, orange, cinnamon stick, nutmeg, red wine and apple.Add to Favourites