- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 448
- Fat Content: 23g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 36g
- Sugar Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 22g
- Sodium Content: 2g
Spicy avocado wraps
- quorn - 1/2 x 300g pack Quorn chicken-style pieces (or similar vegetarian product), sliced at an angle
- lime - generous squeeze juice 1/2 lime
- chilli-powder - 1/2 tsp mild chilli powder
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, chopped
- olive-oil - 1 tsp olive oil
- wrap - 2 seeded wraps
- avocado - 1 avocado, halved and stoned
- red-pepper - 1 roasted red pepper, from a jar
- coriander - few sprigs coriander, chopped
- Mix the vegetarian, chicken-style pieces with the lime juice, chilli powder and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan then fry the pieces for a couple of mins, while you warm the wraps following the pack instructions or if you have a gas hob, heat them over the flame to slightly char them. Do not let them dry out or they are difficult to roll.
- Squash half an avocado onto each wrap, add the peppers to the pan to warm them through then pile onto the wraps with the chicken-style pieces, and sprinkle over the coriander. Roll up, cut in half and eat with your fingers.
Healthy lunch recipe for 2 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has quorn, lime, chilli powder, garlic clove, olive oil, wrap, avocado, red pepper and coriander.