- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 403
- Fat Content: 16g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 32g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 29g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
Spicy chicken & avocado wraps
- chicken-breast - 1 chicken breast (approx 180g), thinly sliced at an angle
- lime - generous squeeze juice 1/2 lime
- chilli-powder - 1/2 tsp mild chilli powder
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, chopped
- olive-oil - 1 tsp olive oil
- wrap - 2 seeded wraps
- avocado - 1 avocado, halved and stoned
- red-pepper - 1 roasted red pepper from a jar, sliced
- coriander - a few sprigs coriander, chopped
- Mix the chicken with the lime juice, chilli powder and garlic.
- Heat the oil in anon-stick frying panthen fry the chicken for a couple of mins - it will cook very quickly so keep an eye on it. Meanwhile, warm the wraps following the pack instructions or, if you have a gas hob, heat them over the flame to slightly char them. Do not let them dry out or they are difficult to roll.
- Squash half an avocado onto each wrap, add the peppers to the pan to warm them through then pile onto the wraps with the chicken, and sprinkle over the coriander. Roll up, cut in half and eat with your fingers.
Dairy-free lunch recipe for 2 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has chicken breast, lime, chilli powder, garlic clove, olive oil, wrap, avocado, red pepper and coriander.