- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 481
- Fat Content: 27g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Carbohydrate Content: 37g
- Sugar Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 22g
- Sodium Content: 1.5g
Spicy chicken, mango & jalapeño salad
- cherry-tomato - 250g pack cherry tomato, sliced or quartered
- jalapenos - 2 tbsp finely chopped jalapenos
- coriander - small handful coriander, roughly chopped
- lime - juice 1 lime, plus halves to serve
- red-onion - 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- chicken-breast - 4 cooked chicken breasts, torn into bite-sized shreds
- little-gem-lettuce - 2 Little Gem lettuces, torn into bite-sized pieces
- red-pepper - 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- mango - 1 ripe mango, stoned, peeled and diced
- tortilla-chip - handful tortilla chips, broken up a little
- Put the cherry tomatoes, jalapenos, coriander, lime juice, onion and oil in a large bowl with some seasoning.
- Pop the remaining ingredients, except the tortilla chips, on top of the dressing. Gently mix the salad together to coat.
- Sprinkle the tortilla chips over the top and serve immediately with lime halves.
Mexican recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has cherry tomato, jalapeños, coriander, lime, red onion, extra-virgin olive oil, chicken breast, little gem lettuce, red pepper, mango and tortilla chip.