- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 470
- Fat Content: 21g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 48g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 12g
- Protein Content: 21g
- Sodium Content: 1.9g
Spicy courgette pitta pockets
- courgette - 1 courgette, trimmed and thinly sliced lengthways
- harissa-paste - 2 tsp harissa paste
- olive-oil - 2 tsp olive oil
- broad-bean - small handful broad beans (fresh or frozen)
- hummus - 2 tbsp hummus
- spring-onion - 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- tahini-paste - 1 tsp tahini paste
- garlic-clove - small garlic clove, crushed
- lemon-juice - squeeze lemon juice
- yogurt - 1 tbsp Greek-style yogurt
- pitta-bread - 1 large wholemeal pitta bread
- Toss the courgette slices in the harissa and olive oil, and season. Cook on a hot griddle pan for 2 mins each side or until tender. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Cook the broad beans in boiling water for 2 mins, drain under cold running water, then slip them out of their outer skins. Discard the skins. Put the broad beans, hummus and spring onion in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- In another bowl, mix the tahini, garlic, lemon juice and yogurt. Toast the pitta and split it to create 2 pockets. Spoon the hummus mix inside each pocket, followed by the spicy courgette slices and a drizzle of the yogurt mixture.
Healthy lunch recipe for 1 people, takes only 6 mins; recipe has courgette, harissa paste, olive oil, broad bean, hummus, spring onion, tahini paste, garlic clove, lemon juice, yogurt and pitta bread.