- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 367
- Fat Content: 20g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Carbohydrate Content: 33g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 10g
- Sodium Content: 1.1g
Spicy sausage noodles
- sausage - 2 sausages
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ginger - 1 tbsp grated ginger
- red-chilli - 1 red chilli, chopped
- sesame-oil - 1 tbsp sesame oil
- green-beans - 160g green beans
- noodles - 200g straight-to-wok noodles
- soy-sauce - soy sauce
- coriander-leaves - fresh coriander leaves
- sesame-seeds - sesame seeds
- Squeeze the sausages out of their skins. Mix the sausagemeat with the garlic, ginger and red chilli, then fry in the sesame oil until browned. Add the green beans, then fry for 1 min more.
- Tip in the straight-to-wok noodles and a splash of soy sauce, and toss together. Add a splash of water and put the lid on to allow the beans to steam for a couple of mins. Sprinkle with fresh coriander leaves and sesame seeds to serve.
Quick winter recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has sausage, garlic clove, ginger, red chilli, sesame oil, green beans, noodles, soy sauce, coriander leaves and sesame seeds.