- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 298
- Carbohydrate Content: 28g
- Fat Content: 13g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 17g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.7g
- Sugar Content: 10g
Spicy tuna quinoa salad
- onion - 1 onion, sliced
- pepper - 350g pepper, sliced
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- red-chilli - 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- quinoa - 225g pouch ready-to-eat quinoa
- cherry-tomato - 350g cherry tomato, halved
- black-olive - handful black olives, chopped
- tuna - 225g jar albacore tuna in olive oil, flaked
- Fry the onion and peppers in the oil until soft. Add the chilli and cool slightly.
- Mix the quinoa, onion mixture, cherry tomatoes, olives and tuna together. Divide between 4 plates, pour over a little of the oil from the tuna jar, season and serve.
High protein lunch recipe for 4 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has onion, pepper, olive oil, red chilli, quinoa, cherry tomato, black olive and tuna.