- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 289
- Fat Content: 5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 54g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Sodium Content: 1.08g
Spicy vegetable chapati wraps
- sweet-potato - 150g sweet potato, peeled and roughly cubed
- peeled-plum-tomato - 200g can peeled plum tomatoes
- chickpea - 200g can chickpeas, drained
- chilli-flakes - 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- curry-paste - 1 tbsp mild curry paste
- baby-spinach - 50g baby spinach leaves
- coriander - 1 tbsp chopped, fresh coriander
- chapati - 2 plain chapatis (Indian flatbreads)
- fat-free-greek-or-natural-yogurt - 2 tbsp fat-free Greek or natural yogurt
- Cook the sweet potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 10-12 minutes until tender. Meanwhile, put the tomatoes, chickpeas, chilli flakes and curry paste in another pan and simmer gently for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the grill. Drain the sweet potatoes and add to the tomato mixture. Stir in the spinach and cook for a minute until just starting to wilt. Stir in the coriander, season to taste and keep warm.
- Sprinkle the chapatis with a little water and grill for 20-30 seconds each side. Spoon on the filling, top with yogurt and fold in half to serve.
Wrap recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has sweet potato, peeled plum tomato, chickpea, chilli flakes, curry paste, baby spinach, coriander, chapati and fat-free greek or natural yogurt.