- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 124
- Fat Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 2g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 22g
- Sodium Content: 1.31g
Steamed fish & pak choi parcels
- plaice - 4 plaice, haddock or other MSC-certified white fish fillets
- pak-choi - 2 pak choi, thickly sliced
- spring-onion - 4 spring onions, shredded
- red-chilli - 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- ginger - 3cm ginger, cut into matchsticks
- soy-sauce - 2 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- lime - juice 1 lime
- sesame-oil - 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Place each fillet in the centre of a large square of foil. Top with the pak choi, spring onions, chilli and ginger, then pull up the edges of the foil.
- Mix together the soy sauce, lime juice and 1 tbsp of water then spoon a little over each fillet. Crimp the top of the foil to enclose the fish and make sure there are no gaps for the steam to escape.
- Place the parcels on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 mins until the fish is cooked through (this will depend on the thickness of your fish). Open up the parcels and drizzle over a few drops of sesame oil. Serve with rice.
Low-carb recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has plaice, pak choi, spring onion, red chilli, ginger, soy sauce, lime and sesame oil.