- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 378
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 25g
- Sugar Content: 12g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 43g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
Steamed trout with mint & dill dressing
- new-potatoes - 120g new potatoes, halved
- asparagus-spears - 170g pack asparagus spears, woody ends trimmed
- vegetable-bouillon-powder - 1 1/2 tsp vegetable bouillon powder made up to 225ml with water
- fine-green-beans - 80g fine green beans, trimmed
- frozen-peas - 80g frozen peas
- trout - 2 skinless trout fillets
- lemon - 2 slices lemon
- bio-yogurt - 4 tbsp bio yogurt
- cider-vinegar - 1 tsp cider vinegar
- english-mustard-powder - 1/4 tsp English mustard powder
- mint - 1 tsp finely chopped mint
- dill - 2 tsp chopped dill
- Put the new potatoes on to simmer in a pan of boiling water until tender. Cut the asparagus in half to shorten the spears and slice the ends without the tips. Tip the bouillon into a wide non-stick pan. Add the asparagus and beans, then cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the peas to the pan, then top with the trout and lemon slices. Cover again and cook for 5 mins more until the fish flakes really easily, but is still juicy.
- Meanwhile, mix the yogurt with the vinegar, mustard powder, mint and dill. Stir in 2-3 tbsp of the fish cooking juices. Put the veg and any remaining pan juices in bowls, top with the fish and herb dressing, then serve with the potatoes.
Healthy summer recipe for 2 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has new potatoes, asparagus spears, vegetable bouillon powder, fine green beans, frozen peas, trout, lemon, bio yogurt, cider vinegar, english mustard powder, mint and dill.