- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 590
- Fat Content: 43g
- Saturated Fat Content: 20g
- Carbohydrate Content: 49g
- Sugar Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 0.85g
- Ask a grown-upto turn the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Roll the pastry out on a floured surface until it's as thick as PS1 coin. Cut round a saucer to make 4 circles. Put each one into the tin.
- Put a square of greaseproof paper and some rice in each.Ask a grown-upto put them in the oven for 25 minutes, then take paper and rice out. Leave to cool.
- Use a whisk to whisk the cream until it starts to get thick, then stir in the lemon curd.
- Pull the green hulls out of the strawberries, and cut each one carefully into slices with a small knife.
- Spoon the cream into 4 pastry cases. Arrange the strawberry slices in a spiral or in rows on top of the lemon cream.
- Mix the jam in a bowl with 1 tbsp hot water, then brush it over the strawberries.
School holiday recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has shortcrust pastry, flour, double cream, lemon curd, strawberry and strawberry.