- onion - 1 onion, sliced
- butter - 25g butter
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, chopped
- chestnut-mushroom - 200g chestnut mushroom, sliced
- paprika - 1/2 tsp paprika
- vegetable-oil - 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- sirloin-steak - 2 x 175-200g/6-8oz sirloin steak
- beef-stock - 150ml beef stock
- soured-cream - 142ml carton soured cream
- parsley - a handful of chopped parsley
- tagliatelle - tagliatelle, to serve
- Fry the onion in the butter in a largefrying panuntil soft. Stir in the garlic and mushrooms and fry over high heat until browned. Add the paprika, fry for 30 seconds, then tip into a bowl. Heat the vegetable oil in the same pan, and cook the steaks for 2-3 minutes each side; keep warm. Return mushrooms to pan, pour in the beef stock and bubble fiercely to reduce by two-thirds.
- Take off the heat and stir in a the soured cream, parsley and salt and pepper. Serve with tagliatelle.
Easy but impressive recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has onion, butter, garlic clove, chestnut mushroom, paprika, vegetable oil, sirloin steak, beef stock, soured cream, parsley and tagliatelle.Add to Favourites