- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 331
- Fat Content: 16g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7g
- Carbohydrate Content: 33g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 16g
- Sodium Content: 1.44g
- Ask a grown-upto turn the oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Cut the tops off tomatoes (keep tops) and scoop the insides into a sieve set over a bowl.
- Cut the mozzarella into chunks and snip or tear up the basil leaves.
- Sit the tomatoes in a baking dish. Add a few chunks of mozzarella into each tomato.
- Put a few torn basil leaves into each one.
- Tear or snip the red pepper into pieces, then add a piece to each tomato. Add more mozzarella, basil and pepper in layers until each tomato is full.
- Put a blob of pesto in each tomato, then put the tops back on. Pour over the juices from the tomato insides.Ask a grown-upto put them in the oven for 20 mins.
Kids’ cooking recipe for 6 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has tomato, mozzarella, basil leaf, red pepper, pesto and ciabatta.