- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 178
- Fat Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 3g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 9g
- Sodium Content: 0.38g
Summer crunch salad
- button-mushroom - 200g pack small button mushroom, finely sliced
- lemon - juice 1 lemon
- green-bean - 200g green bean, trimmed
- herb - handful soft green herbs, such as basil, chervil, parsley and tarragon
- cherry-tomato - 100g cherry tomato, quartered
- olive-oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- parmesan - 75g parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), shaved into large curls
- In a bowl, toss mushrooms with half the lemon juice and set aside - the lemon juice will soften the mushrooms. Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 5-6 mins until they still have a crunch, but they are not squeaky, then drain and cool in iced water.
- Toss the beans and mushrooms together in a bowl with the herbs and season with salt and pepper. Toss through the tomatoes, remaining lemon juice and the olive oil and scatter with Parmesan just before serving.
Healthy lunch recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has button mushroom, lemon, green bean, herb, cherry tomato, olive oil and parmesan.