- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 409
- Fat Content: 26g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 5g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 38g
- Sodium Content: 2g
Superfood scrambled eggs
- pumpkin-seeds - 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- rapeseed-oil - 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- spinach - 100g spinach, roughly chopped
- tomato - 1 tomato, chopped
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- turmeric - 1/2 tsp turmeric
- curry-powder - 1/2 tsp curry powder
- egg - 4 eggs, beaten
- smoked-salmon - 150g smoked salmon
- toast - toast, to serve (optional)
- Tip the pumpkin seeds into a saucepan and toast over a high heat until they start to pop, then transfer to a plate.
- Add the oil to the pan along with the spinach, tomato and garlic. Cook for 1-2 mins until the spinach has wilted, then add the turmeric, curry powder and eggs. Scramble the eggs over a medium heat - take the pan off the heat before they look too dry. Serve with the salmon, on toast, if you like.
Quick breakfast recipe for 2 people, takes only 7 mins; recipe has pumpkin seeds, rapeseed oil, spinach, tomato, garlic clove, turmeric, curry powder, egg, smoked salmon and toast.