- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 325
- Fat Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 36g
- Sugar Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Sodium Content: 1g
Supergreen soup with yogurt & pine nuts
- olive-oil - 2 tsp olive oil
- onion - 1 onion, chopped
- garlic-cloves - 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- potato - 1 potato (approx 250g), cut into small cubes
- vegetable-stock - 600ml vegetable stock
- salad - 120g bag mixed watercress, rocket and spinach salad
- natural-yogurt - 150g pot natural yogurt
- pine-nuts - 20g pine nuts, toasted
- chilli-oil - chilli oil, to serve (optional)
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over a low-medium heat. Add the onion and a pinch of salt, then cook slowly, stirring occasionally, for 10 mins until softened but not coloured. Add the garlic and cook for 1 min more.
- Tip in the potato followed by the veg stock. Simmer for 10-12 mins until the potato is soft enough that a cutlery knife will slide in easily. Add the bag of salad and let it wilt for 1 min, then blitz the soup in a blender until it's completely smooth.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt, some toasted pine nuts and a drizzle of chilli oil, if you like.
Marathon recipe for 2 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion, garlic cloves, potato, vegetable stock, salad, natural yogurt, pine nuts and chilli oil.