- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 495
- Fat Content: 22g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 41g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 35g
- Sodium Content: 0.38g
Sweet mustard salmon with garlicky veg
- new-potato - 750g baby new potato, halved
- wholegrain-mustard - 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- orange - juice 1 small orange
- clear-honey - 2 tsp clear honey
- salmon-fillet - 4 skinless, boneless, salmon fillets, each weighing about 140g/5oz
- red-pepper - 2 orange or red peppers
- sugar-snap-pea - 250g sugar snap peas
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil (garlic-infused if you have it)
- Preheat the oven to fan 180C/conventional 200C/gas 6. Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes until tender. Meanwhile, whisk the mustard, orange juice and honey together in a bowl to make a marinade. Turn the salmon fillets in the marinade until evenly coated, then set aside. Deseed the peppers and cut into thick strips.
- Drain the potatoes and tip into a shallow ovenproof dish or roasting tray with the peppers and sugar snap peas. Drizzle over the oil, salt and pepper, then toss everything together. Put the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables and pour over the marinade. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the salmon is cooked and just starting to brown.
Healthy salmon recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has new potato, wholegrain mustard, orange, clear honey, salmon fillet, red pepper, sugar snap pea and olive oil.