- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 586
- Fat Content: 21g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 73g
- Sugar Content: 31g
- Fiber Content: 24g
- Protein Content: 14g
- Sodium Content: 0.3g
Sweet potato jackets with guacamole & kidney beans
- rapeseed-oil - a drop of rapeseed oil
- sweet-potato - 2 sweet potatoes
- avocado - 1 large avocado
- lime - juice 1 lime, plus 2 wedges
- red-chilli - 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- tomato - 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- coriander - 1/3 small pack coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- red-onion - 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- red-kidney-beans - 400g can red kidney beans in water, drained
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7, oil the sweet potatoes, then put them straight on the oven shelf and roast for 45 mins or until tender all the way through when pierced with a knife.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado with the lime juice in a small bowl, then stir in the chilli, tomatoes, coriander and onion.
- Cut the potatoes in half and top with the beans and guacamole. Serve with the lime wedges for squeezing over.
Vegetarian dinner recipe for 2 people, takes only 45 mins; recipe has rapeseed oil, sweet potato, avocado, lime, red chilli, tomato, coriander, red onion and red kidney beans.