- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 227
- Fat Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 20g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 0.7g
- corn - 4 fresh corn cobs
- vine-tomato - 2 vine tomatoes, chopped
- red-onion - 1/2 red onion, chopped
- red-pepper - 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- avocado - 1 avocado, stoned, peeled and chopped
- jalapeno-pepper - 1 jalapeno pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- coriander - handful coriander, roughly chopped
- lime - juice 3 limes
- feta-cheese - 75g feta cheese
- Boil the corn for about 5 mins or until tender. Run under cold water and drain thoroughly. Cut the corn off the cob and put in a large serving bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, red pepper, avocado, jalapeno pepper, coriander, lime juice and seasoning, and mix well. Crumble over the feta to serve.
Healthy salad recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has corn, vine tomato, red onion, red pepper, avocado, jalapeño pepper, coriander, lime and feta cheese.