- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 414
- Fat Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7g
- Carbohydrate Content: 32g
- Sugar Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 38g
- Sodium Content: 0.9g
Thai coconut crumbed chicken traybake
- butternut-squash - 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cubed
- aubergine - 1 large aubergine, cubed
- rapeseed-oil - 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- desiccated-coconut - 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
- breadcrumb - 4 tbsp fresh breadcrumb
- chicken-breast - 4 skinless chicken breasts
- egg - 1 egg, beaten
- cherry-tomato - 300g cherry tomato
- thai-red-curry-paste - 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- coriander - handful coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- lime - lime wedges, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. In a large, shallow roasting tin, toss the squash and aubergine in the oil, then season and spread out in a single layer. Roast for 30 mins, turning once.
- On a plate, mix the coconut and breadcrumbs with some seasoning. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg, then press in the crumbs to coat, shaking off any excess.
- Toss the tomatoes and curry paste in with the roasted veg and give everything a good stir. Nestle the chicken breasts in the veg and pop back in the oven for a further 25-30 mins until the chicken is cooked through, shaking the pan once or twice. Sprinkle over the coriander and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Healthy Thai recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has butternut squash, aubergine, rapeseed oil, desiccated coconut, breadcrumb, chicken breast, egg, cherry tomato, thai red curry paste, coriander and lime.