- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 330
- Fat Content: 4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 35g
- Sugar Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 40g
- Sodium Content: 2.9g
Thai-style fish broth with greens
- rice-noodle - 100g brown rice noodle
- fish-stock - 500ml chicken or fish stock
- thai-red-curry-paste - 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- kaffir-lime-leaf - 4 dried or fresh kaffir lime leaves
- fish-sauce - 1 tbsp fish sauce
- white-fish - 200g skinless sustainable white fish, such as pollock
- king-prawn - 100g raw king prawn
- pak-choi - 2 pak choi, leaves separated
- coriander - handful coriander leaves
- Cook the noodles following pack instructions. Refresh in cold water and drain well.
- Put the stock in a large saucepan and stir in the curry paste, lime leaves, fish sauce and 250ml cold water. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 mins.
- Cut the fish into roughly 3cm cubes and add to the pan. Return to a simmer, then cook for 2 mins uncovered.
- Stir in the noodles, prawns and pak choi, and simmer for 2-3 mins or until the fish and prawns are just cooked. Serve in bowls scattered with coriander.
Thai recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has rice noodle, fish stock, thai red curry paste, kaffir lime leaf, fish sauce, white fish, king prawn, pak choi and coriander.