- Serving: 3 young children
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 167
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 4g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 0.3g
- Protein Content: 16g
- Sodium Content: 0.25g
Toddler recipe: Chicken cashew satay on lolly sticks
- chicken - 1 large chicken breast, cut into 9 chunks
- rapeseed-oil - 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- garlic-clove - 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- cashew-nut-butter - 1 1/2 tbsp smooth cashew nut butter
- soy-sauce - 1 tsp reduced salt soy sauce
- honey - 1/2 tsp honey
- coconut-milk - 50ml coconut milk mixed with 2 tbsp water
- basmati-rice - basmati rice and steamed Tenderstem broccoli, to serve
- Heat the oven to 180C/160 C fan/gas 4. Feed the chicken chunks onto 3 lolly sticks. Arrange on a tray and cook in the oven for 8-10 mins or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small saucepan. Add the garlic and cook for one minute. Stir in the nut butter, soy sauce, honey and coconut milk. Warm through.
- Serve the chicken lolly sticks with a spoonful of dip, Tenderstem broccoli and rice.
Toddler recipe for 3 young children people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has chicken, rapeseed oil, garlic clove, cashew nut butter, soy sauce, honey, coconut milk and basmati rice.