- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 508
- Fat Content: 38g
- Saturated Fat Content: 19g
- Carbohydrate Content: 34g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 10g
- Sodium Content: 1.37g
- Ask a grown-up helperto turn the oven on to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Mix the soft cheese together with the mustard in a small bowl.
- Cut the tomatoes into thick slices.
- Roll the pastry into a rectangle on a floured surface - don't worry if the edges are uneven. Lift the pastry onto a baking sheet
- Now trim off any really wiggly bits. Mark a border the thickness of two fingers around the edge.
- Spread the soft cheese inside the border, then arrange the tomato slices on top. Decorate with anchovies or olives (if using).
- Grate the Parmesan all over.Ask a grown-upto put the tart in the oven for 30 mins or until the pastry is golden and the tomatoes are cooked.
Kids’ cooking recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has soft cheese, dijon mustard, tomato, puff pastry, flour, anchovy and parmesan.